Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Team Photo Journal
Lena

I tried to use Lena's style to take her portrait.  I took a photo and made her look like a miniature figure using a tilt-shift app on my phone.


Kendall

In this portrait of Kendall I tried to use her style of manipulating shadow and lines.  I took her amongst these aspects.


Aubrey

Aubrey uses color, motion and blurring in many of his photos.  I tried to capture his style in this portrite using light painting.


Renna

In this photo I tried to use Renna's style of capturing emotions in her photographs to create a happy atmosphere.


Grace

In this photo I tried to use Grace's style of people photography.  She adds a very fashony vibe to her photos, I tried to capture Grace's style and personality.


Sam

Sam is very good at taking up close photos of nature, specifically flowers.  In this photo I tried to incorporate his style and the way he connects with nature.


Nora
In this portrait I tried to incorporate Nora's interest in land and city-scape photography as well as the mystery she adds to many of her photographs.


Zaina

Zaina has a very unique way of manipulating shape, texter and lighting in her photographs.  In this portrait I tried to mimic the way she uses texture and shape.




Eliza


Eliza has a very theatrical.  I tried to add some of her theatrical, dramatic style to this portrait as well as the suggestion of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment